Recept om een bestaande installatie naar odoo.sh te migreren:
1. Plan a time to do this after the weekly update of Odoo.sh, and update your On Premise Enterprise server to the lastest daily build of Odoo. This is important. Odoo.sh is updated at the start of each week and the code on your Enterprise Server needs to be similarly updated. You need to make sure the same custom code repositories are available on your Odoo.sh database as are available on your enterprise server. This means uploading the modules from your Enterprise machine to the Odoo.sh GITHUB repository. Go ahead and create an Odoo.sh Project as normal, and ideally you test this process with a staging branch.
2. Take a backup from your Enterprise database
3. Activate the branch (STAGING or PRODUCTION) that you want to restore your Enterprise database to. Make sure this branch also has the full source code of all Custom and/or Community modules installed in that database. From the BACKUPS tab, you can import the database backup you made in step 2.
4. Find the BASE module and upgrade it
5. Adapt DNS settings:
In the settings page of your project on odoo.sh, under the section "Custom domains", you will be able to add custom domains for your production database.
Create an account on cloudflare.com. This is required to enable https.
Follow the instructions that are given there, like entering different dns-servers in the dns-settings at the host where the domain is hosted
Create a CNAME record www.yourdomain.com pointing to <yourdatabase>.odoo.com in cloudflare.com.
CloudFlare says this should be copied from the dns-settings at your hosting partner, but this can take a long time.
If you want to use the naked domain (e.g. yourdomain.com), you need to redirect yourdomain.com to www.yourdomain.com.
We do not allow to configure naked domains in the platform because these domains must be configured with A records which only accept IP addresses as possible values. The IP address of each database can change, following an upgrade or a hardware failure, and this would mean the configuration of the A record for the naked domain could suddenly no longer work, without notification.
Then there is one more step to do:
CloudFlare applies url flattening, so if domain.com points to www.domain.com and www.domain.com points to www.repo-domain.odoo.com the result is that domain.com points to www.repo-domain.odoo.com.
This is a problem because the db on odoo.sh does not accept domain.com.
The solution is to add a forward rule in CloudFlare that replace domain.com by www.domain.com.
6. Switch off on old installation and check on new installation:
-google agenda and google drive settings
Over deze community
|Gevraagd: 19-06-19 11:33|
|Gezien: 1275 keer|
|Laatst bijgewerkt: 24-06-19 13:40|